Monday 7AM – 5PM PT
Tuesday 7AM – 5PM PT
Wednesday 7AM – 5PM PT
Thursday 7AM – 5PM PT
Friday 7AM – 5PM PT
We offer equipment placement options for your facility to contain loose and baled recyclable materials. This can help your business save time, energy, and money that can be used for other priorities.
- Stationary Equipment: Compactors and Balers
- Compactor Tubes: 30-yard, 40-yard
- Drop Boxes/Open Top: 20-yard, 30-yard, 40-yard
- Cages, Maggies, Totes/Gaylord Boxes
- Locking Roll Carts: 68-gallon, 96-gallon
Our extensive fleet of vehicles are owned, operated, and managed by International Paper to ensure that you benefit from consistent, reliable, and cost-effective service.
- 48ft and 53ft Semi-Rig and Box Van/Bobtail Trailers
- Tractor/Trailer Forklift Unit (TTFU)
- Bale Trucks
- Roll On-Roll Off for Compactor Tubes and Drop Boxes
Materials We Recycle
CARDBOARD & BOX CUTTINGS
Old Corrugated Containers (OCC)
New Double-Lined Kraft Corrugated Cuttings (DLK)
Sorted Office Paper (SOP)
Sorted White Ledger (SWL)
Mixed Paper (MP)
MAGAZINES & OTHER GLOSSY PAPERS
Coated Book Stock (CBS)
Coated Groundwood (CGW)
Old Newsprint (ONP)
White Blank News (WBN)
Sorted Clean News (SCN)
SHRINK WRAP & PLASTICS
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
ALUMINUM AND MORE!
*i-sigma NAIDTM Certified
International Paper West Sacramento Recycling offers secure document destruction services for all sensitive material.
As part of the International Paper family, our West Sacramento recycling facility supports the common vision of our company to better the planet and the communities where we live.