5505 SW Western Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97005
Monday 6AM – 9PM PT
Tuesday 6AM – 9PM PT
Wednesday 6AM – 9PM PT
Thursday 6AM – 9PM PT
Friday 6AM – 9PM PT
We offer equipment placement options for your facility to contain loose and baled recyclable materials. This can help your business save time, energy, and money that can be used for other priorities.
- Stationary Equipment: Compactors and Balers
- Compactor Tubes: 30-yard, 40-yard
- Drop Boxes/Open Top: 20-yard, 30-yard, 40-yard
- Cages, Maggies, Totes/Gaylord Boxes
- Locking Roll Carts: 68-gallon, 96-gallon
Our extensive fleet of vehicles are owned, operated, and managed by International Paper to ensure that you benefit from consistent, reliable, and cost-effective service.
- 48ft and 53ft Semi-Rig and Box Van/Bobtail Trailers
- Truck Trailer Forklift Unit (TTFU)
- Bale Trucks
- Roll On-Roll Off for Compactor Tubes and Drop Boxes
Materials We Recycle
CARDBOARD & BOX CUTTINGS
Old Corrugated Containers (OCC)
New Double-Lined Kraft Corrugated Cuttings (DLK)
Sorted Office Paper (SOP)
Sorted White Ledger (SWL)
Mixed Paper (MP)
MAGAZINES & OTHER GLOSSY PAPERS
Coated Book Stock (CBS)
Coated Groundwood (CGW)
Old Newsprint (ONP)
White Blank News (WBN)
Sorted Clean News (SCN)
SHRINK WRAP & PLASTICS
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
*i-sigma NAIDTM Certified
International Paper Beaverton Recycling offers secure document destruction services for all sensitive material.
We are proud to be a driving force in International Paper’s circular economy, and as your reliable partner, we provide value to our customers beyond recycling.