Retail operations generate a continual flow of mixed cardboard and paper with a variety of challenges from adhesives and coatings to binding materials. International Paper's recycling team has the experience and expertise to meet the unique challenges of retail at the regional and national scale. It is all packaged in a service-first mindset to ensure responsiveness, timely and accurate reporting and fast payment to our retail customers.
- Compactor services
- Behind store / flat-bed services
- Aggregation at distribution centers
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate seasonal fluctuations
- Extended service hours to accommodate dock availability
- Monthly, certified volume reports
- Non-fiber recycling options, including plastics and pallets
- Supplier Capital Program to finance the balers, air systems and compactors
- Optional baling wire supply
- Accurate, timely recycling reporting to meet state reporting requirements
- Optional weekend / same-day service
- Avoid landfill and contribute to the circular economy of fiber-based products
Take an inside look at how International Paper's recycling team designed a custom sustainability solution for a large national retail chain faced with a unique challenge.