Used cardboard and paper can pile up quickly at distribution and fulfillment centers, posing a safety hazard and slowing business. International Paper’s recycling team has a nationwide network of professional drivers and third-party transportation partners and the industrial scale and expertise to handle any volume.
- Customized recycling solutions for all paper types
- Guaranteed movement
- Nationwide transportation network of in-house trucks and third-party partners
- Safe and professional drivers
- Monthly, certified volume reports
- Timely payment backed by FORTUNE-500 balance sheet
- Highly competitive rates
- Non-fiber recycling options, including plastics and pallets
- Waste minimization consulting
- Safety assessments
- Supplier Capital Program to finance equipment needs
- Avoid landfill and contribute to the circular economy of fiber-based products
Take an inside look at how International Paper's recycling team designed a custom sustainability solution for a large national retail chain faced with a unique challenge.