Together, we can give the renewable, recyclable fibers in our boxes up to 7 lives
As recycling becomes increasingly important to consumers in the United States, eCommerce customers of International Paper have a few options to help engage consumers in the residential recovery and recycling of corrugated packaging. Meet your zero-waste goals and sustainability pledges by increasing residential recovery rates with a recycling mark.
We can do right by the planet.
- Place a recycling reinforcement mark on every box you ship.
- Encourage consumers to do the right thing for nature.
- Change recycling habits to recover more boxes.
Learn more about three programs available to customers of International Paper.
Available recycling mark systems
Box to Nature
- The Paper & Packaging Board’s Box to Nature is a paper and packaging industry-wide initiative that aims to increase residential recycling rates.
- This is a great option for eCommerce companies who ship directly to consumers.
- This mark includes a QR code that consumers can scan for an educational consumer experience at Box2Nature.org.
- There is no cost to participate, but there may be a cost for the ink plates for your packaging.