We are one of the world’s leading producers of fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper, with 55,000 employees operating in 24 countries.
- Packaging products that protect and promote goods, enable worldwide commerce and keep consumers safe.
- Pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness.
- Papers that facilitate education and communication, and paper bags, cups and food containers that provide convenience and portability for the on-the-go consumer.
We are committed to strengthening our people and the communities where we live and work using all resources responsibly and efficiently, and ensuring our businesses are safe, successful and sustainable for generations to come.
To be among the most successful, sustainable and responsible companies in the world
To improve people’s lives, the planet and our company’s performance by transforming renewable resources into products people depend on every day
We do the right things, in the right ways, for the right reasons, all of the time—this is The IP Way.
The IP Way Forward is how we go beyond just doing the right things; it’s how we create value for all stakeholders for generations to come.
We do this by:
- Sustaining Forests
- Investing in People
- Improving our Planet
- Creating Innovative Products
- Delivering Inspired Performance
The IP Way Forward is how we pursue our vision to be among the most successful, sustainable and responsible companies in the world.