What We Make
Untreated Fluff Pulps: Optimized for fiberization to provide outstanding performance in baby diapers, incontinence products and other absorbent products, as well as nonwovens.
- Fluff derived from Southern U.S. Softwood provides superior absorption and core strength.
- Carefully controlled process conditions help provide consistent runnability and uniform disintegration.
- Easy shredding for low energy consumption and versatility across a wide variety of equipment.
- High brightness of 84 ISO and above.
- FSC®, PEFC and SFI® certified products available
- REACH compliant
- BFR compliant (XXXVI)
- FDA compliant (21 CFR 176.170, 176.180 and 186.1673)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) bleaching sequence