Where is all the E-Waste going?
We're buying more electronic products than ever. And we abandon them faster. Eventually it will all have to be disposed of. But how?MORE >
Why is tree farming important?
Learn about the economic, social and environmental benefits of a responsible tree farming industry.MORE >
Are pixels greener than paper?
Are electronic devices a more effective environmental choice than print on paper?MORE >
Get the facts before you decide.
How do you fit in the recyclability equation?
You have a key role in the life cycle of paper. Do you have all the recycling facts?MORE >
Is it worth printing?
Do the facts support that print on paper pays off economically and pays back environmentally?MORE >
QUICK answers to tough QUESTIONS
- recyclability: What can affect the recyclability of office and printing papers?
- certifying forest products: Which organizations offer credible forest certifications?
- recycling: What’s the difference between “downcycling” and “upcycling”when recovering paper?
- using renewable resources: Why are products made from renewable resources better for the environment during their useful life?
- energy use: Which industry purchases more energy: pulp and paper or electronic data centers?
- certification labels: What are the types of certification and associated labels and who can use them?
- tree farming: Why is tree farming important for America and America's forests?
- E-Waste: Where is all the E-Waste going?