SpaceKraft® totes for Nonhazardous Liquids
SpaceKraft® totes are an ideal replacement for drums, returnable bottle-in-cage and eight-sided corrugated IBCs.
Carrying up to 330 gallons of liquid, one SpaceKraft Liquids IBC can do the job of up to six drums, reducing the time and labor required for filling, emptying and handling multiple containers. As a replacement for returnable totes, SpaceKraft eliminates the high cost of maintenance and return transportation.
The traditional SpaceKraft IBC is shipped knocked down flat, like a traditional bag-in-box and assembled at the filling location. SpaceKraft containers arrive flat saving up to 80 percent of trailer and warehouse space required for some rigid IBCs or drums making them ideal for applications where space is a premium. SpaceKraft containers can be set up by one person in just one minute.
The SpaceKraft and ReadyFill containers are engineered to bring sustainability into your bulk packaging program. The sleeve is composed of renewable fiber, 100% of which is sourced through the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) certified procurement system.
- Stacks up to four high depending on application .
- Superior strength and durability through eight or nine-wall seamless construction.
- The outer sleeve is made of a renewable source and is recyclable.
- No wood or metal components.
- Seven times the insulation factor of drums for superior protection during extreme heat or cold.
- A variety of liners are available to match product and application needs: high performance, high barrier and extreme toughness.
Click here to see a comparison of SpaceKraft and ReadyFill to other common liquid bulk packaging.
- Working with the customer, our technical staff can develop custom package specifications to meet product and supply chain needs rather forcing those needs into a single drum or returnable tote design.
- A variety of liners are available to match your product and application needs: high performance, high barrier and extreme toughness. All liners are produced in AIB certified facilities and approved for food contact.
|Outer Dimension||Pallet Size||Tare Wt.|
|110 gal.||42.75" x 42.75" x 40"||42" x 42"||43 lbs.|
|220 gal.||42.75" x 42.75" x 33.5"||44" x 44"||68 lbs.|
|260 gal.||38.5" x 46.25" x 40.5"||40" x 48"||78 lbs.|
|1000 lit.||42.75" x 42.75" x 40"||44" x 44"||76 lbs.|
|275 gal.||45.25" x 45.25" x 36"||46" x 46"||76 lbs.|
|275 gal.||47.43" x 39.43" x 40.5"||40" x 48"||83 lbs.|
|300 gal.||45.25" x 45.25" x 40"||46" x 46"||82 lbs.|
|330 gal.||45.25" x 45.25" x 45"||46" x 46"||91 lbs.|
All weights shown are approximate, and without pallet
- For more than 20 years, SpaceKraft® has delivered proven results to thousands of customers in the food and industrial chemical industries. Millions of successful containers shipped prove the success of the SpaceKraft product.
- SpaceKraft meets FDA, USDA, and Kosher requirements for shipping any food product. Applications include aseptic, white room or bulk commodities such as fruit juices, fruit purees, glycerin, propylene glycol, edible oils, fish oil, salad dressings, molasses, wine, liquid sweeteners and flavorings.
- SpaceKraft containers are perfect for a diverse range of industrial chemicals, such as inks, adhesives, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), water-based emulsions, heavy greases, lubricating oils, surfactants, paints and coatings.
SpaceKraft is wholly owned by International Paper, the premier containerboard and corrugated packaging supplier in the world.
In 1990, SpaceKraft was introduced to meet worldwide demand of food and chemical processors seeking a more cost effective and environmentally friendly means of shipping nonhazardous liquids. Unlike drums and most returnable totes, SpaceKraft offers packaging choices that are easy to use, recyclable and sustainable.
In 2008, International Paper acquired the SpaceKraft business, a recognized name in the liquid bulk packaging industry with a record of providing high-quality bulk packaging products and service. This acquisition clearly gave International Paper the largest production capacity, industry experience and dedicated bulk packaging personnel in the industry.
SpaceKraft has a dedicated team of liquid bulk packaging experts. Our nationwide network of state-of-the-art facilities, experienced and creative design teams, dedicated sales professionals, as well as our commitment to the bulk packaging business are the keys to our success . . . and to yours.
International Paper Bulk Packaging does more than just protect your product. We support your customer’s efforts to improve efficiencies and save money.
For more information, please call us 800-599-8943 (US) or 317-871-6999 (outside US) or email us at SpaceKraft@ipaper.com
How Can We Help You?
For any questions related to your order, please contact our sales team.
For more products information, please contact our sales team.
IP Global Headquarters
6400 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38197 USA
IP Asia Container
17-18 F, West Building, Greenland Center,
600 Middle Longhua Road,
Shanghai, PRC, 200032
Tel: 86(21) 6113 3200
Fax: 86(21) 6113 3201