Talent Management Leadership Institute
Leadership works when employees are motivated, engaged and working toward common goals and objectives. International Paper’s Leadership Institute is an interactive place of growth and change, where all of our leaders develop critical skills, which result in engaged employees exceeding business results.
The mission of the Institute is to:
- Provide an exceptional quality of programs, instruction and services that align with key business strategies and initiatives
- Introduce new trends/models that are essential to IP’s success now and in the future
- Offer advanced leadership skills and behaviors that build upon and enhance the competencies of the Competitive Edge Profiles
- Promote a consistent Leadership philosophy
- Provide content and curriculum are designed to support The IP Way – its principles, vision and mission. Additionally, existing key performance and developmental tools, processes and systems are integrated into the courses to further enable leaders to effectively use these key tools. These include the Performance and Development Roadmap and 360 Assessment processes.
Leadership Services is committed to help our leaders understand the core components of effective leadership and how to apply these skills across their work teams and business units.